We mix the cream cheese together with the sugar and vanilla essence, then we add eggs, one by one, we mix a little more and at the end we incorporate in the composition the starch, sour cream and a knife tip with salt, we homogenize and set aside until we take care of the forms.
In a large tray for muffins we place silicone molds or special paper for muffins and on the bottom of each form we put an oreo biscuit and pour from the cheese composition until we fill the form, a total of 12 mini cheesecakes that we put in the preheated oven at 160 ° C for 25 minutes.
When they are ready, we take them out and let them cool, at this moment we notice that they leave, because they do not contain flour and it is normal for them to lose their shape.
When they have cooled completely, put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
I'm wonderfully good!
2. White chocolate cheesecake with homemade candy
Candy canes and white chocolate, honestly, make the best cheesecakes. I tried the combination, but never in a mini cheesecake like this. They look absolutely crunchy and don't take long to make a traditional New York-style cheese. These are great for large meals or parties, because you bake them in muffin liners so you can carry them easily.
Chocolate and Caramel Cheesecake
I previously prepared condensed milk and caramel, and I posted their recipes on the blog. With a baking sheet we cover a cake tray with a diameter of 18-20cm. Crush the oreo and mix it well with the melted butter. We put the composition in the tray and on its walls. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate.
While the composition of oreo is in the fridge, we prepare the cream.
Turn the oven to 160. On the bain-marie mix the condensed milk and cream cheese. After it has been homogenized, add the sugar, lemon juice, eggs and vanilla essence. Stir further, leave on for about 7 minutes and set aside.
Melt the chocolate on a bain-marie, then mix with 1/3 of the cream cheese. Place the chocolate mixture, level, if necessary, then the cream cheese. Place the tray in another bowl. This vessel is filled to the outer half of the tray with water. Put in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Leave to cool. When it has cooled completely, let it cool for at least 8 hours. I put it in the evening and continued its preparation this afternoon at 6 pm. It is taken out of the form and placed on a cake tray. I put the cake on an inclined support in the middle, to have more caramel. Pour caramel to taste and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the icing: heat the whipped cream to near boiling point, pour the chocolate cubes over it and mix well. Pour over the cake and let it cool until the icing hardens! mine looks like a lot of cream in the middle due to the cake stand.
Cheesecake with oreo crust
I did this: I used 32 pieces of oreo biscuits, which I took off the cream - I haven't thrown it away yet, I'm still thinking what to do with it. So I had 64 oreo biscuits left that I put in the robot, until they turned into a fine breadcrumbs.
Cosmia Bio products received the Voted Product of the Year 2021 distinction
I then mixed them with 5 tablespoons of milk and 110 grams of melted butter and transferred the resulting cream to a tray with removable walls, which I now realize I did not grease with butter. It turned out well, anyway! I put the tray in the fridge until I prepared the cream.
Cream: 450 grams of cream cheese (Philadelphia) mix for about 5 minutes, until it becomes a fine cream. Add 100 grams of sugar in the rain and two eggs in a row. Incorporate another teaspoon of vanilla essence and 100 ml of sour cream and mix well. Don't forget to hit the work surface bowl to get rid of air bubbles.
June 1, International Milk Day. Study: 60% of Roma & acircni.
This cheese mixture is poured over the oreo countertop and put in the preheated oven at 220 degrees for 10-15 minutes (I left it for 10, because it seemed to me that it was tanning too hard) and then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and let it bake for another 20 minutes.
After this time, turn off the oven and leave the tray inside for about 20 minutes and then open the door and let the cheesecake reach room temperature. Remove and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
31 Cheesecake recipes that are delicious and very easy to make recipes
Cheesecake is a cheesecake. According to some historical sources, this recipe may have originated in Greece, where it was served to its athletes in the first Olympics, being a great source of energy. It was also the cake chosen for wedding parties.
they have cheesecake as we know it originated in the United States today, and it is based on a single main ingredient: cream cheese, but of course there may be variations of this ingredient.
The characteristics of this cake are: a crunchy pasta, a cream cheese filling and your favorite coating, simply let your imagination flow and experience many great flavors that can appear after preparation.
Here, we will present some suggestions with traditional fillings and some that are beyond the ordinary, as well as several topping options so that you can be inspired and enjoy this cake, which is dear to the United States.
1. Strawberry Cheesecake Cheesecake: with a thin, crispy crust and a creamy filling, the cake is already tasty, and to further enhance, the author learns how to make a homemade strawberry jam that gives a special note and has a incredible flavor.
2. Cheesecake fresh strawberries and cheese: Cream cheese is usually used to fill this cake, but this is not a rule, and this recipe is proof. Here it is replaced with a fresh cheese. In addition, strawberries are not used to make a topping, they are beaten together with the filling.
3. Lemon Cheesecake: In this recipe are used zest and lemon juice in the filling. For the cover, the author learns to make a lemon syrup, which, in addition to giving flavor, gives a special note to the appearance.
4. Lemon and raspberry cheesecake: this cheesecake does not bake, so its preparation is faster. Only the base is burned for a few minutes, but in the meantime you can prepare the filling.
5. Guava Cheesecake: With traditional pasta and filling, the difference of this recipe is the guava syrup prepared at home, using only fruit, white wine, water and lemon juice.
6. Guava Cheesecake with condensed milk: this recipe is a little sweeter than the previous one, because condensed milk is added to the filling. The lid is due to a syrup made only with guava and water.
7. Raspberry cheesecake: Do you want to give a different taste to the cheesecake table? In this recipe, the author adds chocolate powder to the dough.
8. Lime Cheesecake: This lime cheesecake is a little different from the traditional one because it needs cream in the filling. Juice layers and files are also used in the filling. Spread some of the zest for decoration.
9. Blueberry Cheesecake: Blueberry in English is a small sweet fruit for Americans to use as a topping for cheesecake. Its taste is slightly sour and sweet, creating a perfect combination with the slightly salty filling that this cake has. Try.
10. Red fruit cheesecake: the author of this income learns how to make a syrup with raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and cherries. This syrup receives more whole fruits. The cake looks incredible when you receive guests at home or even if you want to surprise the people in your house.
11. BlackBerry Cheesecake: This cheesecake recipe runs away from the traditional because in the cheese filling it is replaced with ricotta. The result is a lighter and softer texture. As ricotta has a dry and crumbly texture, the author prefers to use natural fruits, rather than making a syrup.
12. Peach Cheesecake: For a lighter texture, the recipe writer chose to mix Greek yogurt with melted cheese. For the coating, the peach was the chosen coating. The appearance of this cake looks very attractive and differs from the conventional one.
13. Passion Fruit Cake: For those who like to mix different flavors in one dish, this is the right choice to try the cheesecake. In this recipe, the author learns how to make the dough, then a white ganache, the filling and finally the cover. In this case, the filling is made with gelatin powder, cream and curd. The author suggests the use of small shapes for individual portions.
Chocolate cheesecake and other flavors
14. Chocolate Cheesecake: The base, filling and topping of this cheesecake are made with chocolate ingredients. For the filling, the author learns how to make a homemade yogurt cream cheese. It also provides an interesting clue for anyone who does not have a removable bottom shape, which covers the bottom and sides of the shape with butter paper.
15. Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake: The strawberry chocolate mixture is very palatable. In addition, this recipe is very practical and is made in individual portions, served in cups. To taste this dessert you just have to melt the chocolate, mix the cream cheese, cream and vanilla essence and mix the cookies. Then assemble the layers and enjoy the results.
16. Chocolate covered cheesecake: Do you want to make a cheesecake without too much work? This recipe is a little faster than the others because it does not have a wafer base. What we have here is the filling, which has as main ingredients milk cream, ricotta and condensed milk.
17. Sweet milk cheesecake: with just three ingredients you can also prepare a delicious cheesecake! For this recipe, the author used melted cheese, dulce de leche and eggs. The dough is creamy, lightly fried and not too sweet.
18. Milk and nut cheesecake: this recipe is made with biscuit base, the filling is made with ricotta, condensed milk, eggs, cream and vanilla essence. For the final touch, sweet milk on the leaves with ground walnuts to give a special taste and to decorate your cake.
19. Peanut Bread Easter: For those who do not like very sweet recipes, this is an excellent choice. The author's suggestion is to use peanut paste. The base is made with roasted and ground peanuts. To cover, a ganache and a little peanut flour are used to decorate.
20. Nutella Cheesecake: Do you want to prepare and serve a cheesecake in a few moments? With this recipe that doesn't go in the oven, it's possible! When it comes to assembling this dessert, the author suggests that it is made in individual portions.
21. Mutella Cheesecake: This recipe is based on chocolate cookies, cream cheese, Nutella and eggs. For the topping, add another layer of Nutella and almonds.
22. Milk and Oreo Cheesecake: The Oreo cookie is used to form the basis of the cheesecake. Here you add milk candy to the cheese filling. On the cover we also have dulce de leche.
23. Oreo Cheesecake: Do you want to use less cream cheese for the filling than the traditional recipes you usually use? Here, the author also uses cottage cheese to enhance the flavor of the filling, as well as the crushed Oreo pieces. The surface is made with whipped cream and Oreo biscuits.
24. Cream cheese and ricotta cheesecake: this is a very practical recipe with a very smooth dough. As is done in a refractory that does not have a removable bottom, the author chose not to make cookie dough. The lid is made because of a raspberry syrup.
Fit or differentiated
25. Lemon Cheesecake: This recipe uses milk biscuits for the base. Instead of melted cheese in the filling, the curd is used as a substitute.
26. Light cheese with yogurt and peach: this recipe has a very light filling, because it is made with Greek yogurts, gelatin, cream and sweetener. For coating, the author learns how to prepare a homemade peach jelly.
27. Blueberry cheesecake, without ripe: this recipe is intended for those who want ease and practicality. An important tip is to leave the cheesecake in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
28. Cheesecake minutes: Do you want a non-baking cheesecake that you can serve as soon as you finish cooking? This is the right recipe for you. In just 15 minutes you can leave this dessert ready.
29. Light mini-cheesecake: the basis of this cheesecake is very innovative, made with whole grain bread. For the filling, use melted cheese, demerara sugar and vanilla extract. For the lid, use the desired jelly.
30. Gluten-free and gluten-free cheesecake: the dough is made from dried fruit and oilseeds. Tofu plays the role of replacing cream cheese with this recipe. Once the base and filling are ready, it is advisable to leave for 6 hours in the refrigerator. Then add a syrup and serve.
31. Feschio Cheesecake and Vegan Mango: This recipe is made in 10 minutes and then you just need to rest for an hour in the fridge before serving.
Now that you have seen that it is possible to prepare delicious cheesecake recipes with different levels of difficulty, preparation time and flavors, choose the option that attracts you and take a risk in the kitchen.
Delicious recipe! Make mini-cheesecake with Oreo without baking!
2 packs of 150g of Oreo
280g cream cheese
180ml of sour cream
75g of brown sugar
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 drop of vanilla extract
Method of preparation
Prepare a tray for muffins and put the paper in 12 of the shapes.
2. Count 12 biscuits to use as a base and put them in each of the shapes.
3. Stop six biscuits for later.
4. For the cheesecake cream, put the cream in a bowl and mix well with the mixer until it thickens.
5. Add cream cheese, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla.
Mix well until the whole mixture is ready.
6. Crush the remaining biscuits well, until they turn into small pieces. Add the pieces to the cheese mixture and mix well.
7. Put the cream cheese over the biscuits in the molds.
8. Put the mini cakes in the fridge and let them harden for two to three hours.
9. If you have any biscuits left, cut them in half and decorate each cheesecake.