In a kettle mix the two and a half cups of sugar with 10 tablespoons of water. Put the kettle on the fire and let it boil until the sugar melts. Meanwhile, mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Pour the hot syrup over the egg whites (directly from the heat) little by little, mixing continuously.
Separately rub the yolks with the oil, then add them over the egg whites. Gradually add the flour and baking powder, stirring gently.
We poured three quarters of the composition into the stove tray in which we put baking paper.
In the remaining composition add 2-3 tablespoons of cocoa, mixing well. Pour the cocoa composition into the tray, then with the tail of a fork lightly mix the 2 compositions in the tray.
Place the cherries on top and put the tray in the hot oven. Bake for about 45-50 minutes, do the toothpick test.
Cut the cake cold and serve it powdered with sugar.
Check with cocoa and cherries
Give the complete recipe even if you have to write more because it is correct for those who want to try it.
There are also beginners that we need to help with complete advice. AND AFTER WE HAVE SWEET DESIRE WE PROBABLY PUT THE CHERRIES THAT YOU FORGOT TO PUT THEM.
When preparing, it was omitted to remember that cherries are also added. Otherwise, I think it's ok.
Check with tangerines and cherries.
Cake with preserved or fresh tangerines and cherries. It's easy to prepare.
-1 glass of carbonated water (250 ml)
-200 gr canned or fresh cherries.
1.Combine the oil with carbonated water.
2.Add eggs, sugar, vanilla and baking powder. Mix the ingredients well.
5.Pour the dough into an even layer,
6. Place the cherries and tangerine slices on top.
7. Press them into the dough a little.
8.Put the cake in the preheated oven to 180 ° C
9. Bake the cake for 40-45 minutes.
10. Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar or grease it with sweetened water immediately after removing it from the oven.
Simple Recipe Cherry Check
Now the sour cherry tomatoes full of aromatic juice have appeared and are only good to be transformed into something delicious. Then add the oil and milk. From the package of butter intended for the cake we take a small portion to grease the tray with it the cake tray with the dimensions of 25 x11 cm.
Pufos Check With Cherries Recipe Dessert Recipes Desserts Food
Chick Puffs With Cherry Recipe Video Recipe No Cook Desserts Easy Desserts Sweet Recipes
Pin On Food And Drinks
Fruit Check In 2020 Food Baking Food And Drink
Pin On Cake
Fast Food Cherry Cake Recipes Romanian Food Cooking
A sour vanilla juicy cake that generally doesn't survive very long.
Simple recipe cherry cake. That's what everyone knows. 500 g cherries raspberries cherries apricot how to prepare the recipe for cherry cake. After greasing it well, cover it with a little flour. Move the mixer to a lower level and add flour mixed with baking powder.
Today comes a wonderful and simple recipe for a whole cake with lots of cherries. My grandmother used to make my cake all summer, changing the fruit. For this fluffy cake with cherries or cherries I used a cake form with a base of 28 x 8 x 12. The children would eat sweet inside.
It has more fruit than dough. The simple cherry cake is a simple pandispan with many many cherries. Lately I come up with more recipes because I love to cook desserts. But what do you do when you have nothing in the house and yet they insist that they want sweet.
Click here for more details the fluffy cake recipe with cherries is perfect for this period. Optional powdered sugar for decoration. 300 g well drained pitted cherries. You get to work and you make them crave.
Simple and delicious made according to a step by step recipe. You already know that we do not use baking powder and that the air accumulated in the beaten egg whites is the best natural growth agent. First we preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius. I did the same with the simple cherry cake recipe here.
I decided to make a fluffy cake with cherries but not the Romanian version but the one. Fluffy cake with cherries or other seasonal fruits simple recipe. Hi I have a simple question I can make this delicious cake with plums. Posted by violet postolache on November 26 2015 in cherry cake homemade cakes recipes with cherries pandispan cake recipes with cherries comments.
The cherry cake comes out like that cake barni only as muuulllttt more delicious and with familiar ingredients. It is also perfect for children, especially since I don't skimp on cherries. Cherry cake a very simple recipe. Mix whole eggs with a pinch of salt then add the sugar and mix well until it melts.
A fluffy cake with many cherries with a perfectly sweet and sour taste. 09 06 2016 greetings dear ones. 13 because I had a lot of cherries in the freezer, I said I would use them and since I didn't feel like it and I didn't have time to make something elaborate, I prepared a simple cake with cherries that was very successful. This is an old classic simple recipe that has eggs milk butter or oil ingredients for cake recipe ingredients for a large cake pan or 2 small cake forms 22x8 cm or a round cake shape with a diameter of 26 cm.
Ingredients Lent cake cake with cherries
(for a tray with a diameter of 18 cm)
- 200 g flour
- 5 g baking powder with saffron
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 75 g soft margarine
- 75 g caster sugar
- 200 g coconut milk (canned)
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 60 ml of citrus juice
- 150 g pitted cherries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for decoration
In a bowl put the melted butter, with the caster sugar and the vanilla sugar. I mixed very well. While mixing, we incorporate eggs one by one, one by one. Then add a little flour mixed with baking powder and cocoa, mix. Add the milk and continue mixing. We get a denser composition.
Put in a greased and lined cake pan, and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 40-45 min. While the cake is being made, we take care of the filling. In a bowl put the whipped cream together with the hardening powder and sugar and mix until the whipped cream stays in the bowl. We skillfully cut the lid from the cake, then we cut it into a V shape, we mix the organs removed from the cake with whipped cream (you orient yourself whether or not you put all the filling) and with the help of a knife we line the V with whipped cream.
We put a row of cherries, over the row of cherries we put the whipped cream, we arrange aesthetically, and we put the cherries again. Add the rest of the whipped cream, arrange the hump on the cake. The 50 gr. melt the chocolate and stir the cake.
Ingredients for the fluffy pandispan recipe with cherries
- & bull 3 eggs
- & bull 150 g sugar
- & bull 50 ml kefir
- & bull 50 ml milk
- & bull 100 ml oil
- & bull 1 teaspoon berry essence
- & bull 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- & bull 200 g flour
- & bull 10 g baking powder
- & bull a pinch of salt
- & bull cherry (by preference)
Method of preparation:
I know that a classic pandispan is made with separate eggs, beaten egg whites, to which we add yolks, but I prefer to beat eggs directly with the mixer at maximum speed together with the sugar. For convenience, I would say. Regardless of the method, the same fluffy cake comes out. In a deep bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar until they double in volume and become light in color. That's all I use the mixer for.
Then add the liquid ingredients: kefir, milk, oil and essences. The essence of berries gives it a unique scent that is felt throughout the house. I homogenize slowly with a whisk, without too many movements.
Then add the dry ingredients, namely flour and baking powder, gradually sifted in a bowl, so as not to complicate the composition. Mix enough to incorporate all the flour and baking powder, with movements as rare as possible.
Thus, the dough remains aerated and grows nicely when baked.
How to bake the cake?
In a tray with a size of about 20/30, lined with baking paper, add the composition and put the fruit on top as we like. I had cherries given by my grandmother in a jar, kept for the winter.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until nicely browned on top.
When ready, dust with vanilla powdered sugar on top.
A dessert only good for children.
The average of the grades given by the jury for this recipe is 10.
Recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Fluffy cake with cherries or other seasonal fruits, simple recipe
Chocolate tray with compote cherries
Chocolate tray with compote cherries & # 8211 that's how my people love it, only with fruit. Simple is not to their liking. So I bought a jar of cherry compote and made a cake (of course, I still have compote for my dwarf that he really likes). To my delight, the cake was eaten immediately. Nicu didn't have the patience to cool down completely, it's good that I managed to take some pictures.
The check can also be made with fresh fruits, apricots, cherries, cherries, apples, etc.
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 100 g pitted cherries
- vanilla essence
- powdered sugar
1. Mix the egg whites with the sugar.
2. Mix the yolks with the oil and hot water.
3. Add the yolks over the egg whites and incorporate with a spatula.
4. Add flour, baking powder and essence and incorporate.
5. Put 2-3 tablespoons of the composition in another bowl and mix it with cocoa.
6. Grease a bowl of yenna with oil and line it with flour. Add the white composition and a layer of cherries.
7. Then we come with the cocoa composition and sprinkle another layer of cherries.
8. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test. Let the baked cake cool, then we can portion it. Good appetite!
Homemade cherry cake, prepared easily and quickly!
Today, dear lover of delicious dishes, we present you an original recipe for cake with frozen cherries. It will be impossible to stop at one piece. The cherry cake is the real treat for all lovers of fruit desserts. The delicacy is an ideal combination between the sweet and intense taste of the dough, the mysterious aroma and the sour taste of the cherry. The cake is very easy to prepare. Even a novice in the culinary arts will be fine.
& # 8211 200 g of frozen cherries
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl, then add the sugar. Mix the ingredients until you get a sparkling white meal.
2. Then pour in the vegetable oil and continue to mix. Stirring constantly, pour the milk and add the vanilla sugar and 1 pinch of salt. Mix the composition well.
3. Mix the sifted flour with the baking powder in a separate bowl. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the mixed composition. Homogenize the dough.
4. Grease the baking tray with vegetable oil, then line it with paper. Don't forget the edge of the tray.
5. Pour the dough into the pan and even it out. Arrange the frozen cherries randomly on top of the dough, lightly pressing them.
6. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 170 ° C for about 45-55 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. Take the toothpick test.
7. Remove the delicacy from the oven and let it cool in the pan, then transfer it to a serving platter. Decorate the appetizing cake with powdered sugar. Serve the delicious delicacy with great pleasure.
How to make the best cherry cake
Tasty, tasty and not at all pretentious, here is a recipe that you will love!
6 tablespoons oil
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
8 tablespoons milk
grated peel of a lemon
10 tablespoons sugar
250 g flour
1 pinch of salt
1 sachet of baking powder
400 g pitted cherries
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until they are no longer lumpy, add the baking powder quenched in lemon juice and incorporate into the dough.
2. Pour into the pan greased with butter and lined with flour and place on top the cherries that have been peeled and passed through breadcrumbs so as not to leave the juice in the composition.
3. Heat the oven and insert the tray to increase it. Leave it on high heat for 10 minutes, then keep it on low heat and check after about 20 minutes with a toothpick if it is done.
4. Take it out of the oven, leave it to cool and if you want it can be powdered with sugar.
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.